In order to visit one or more of the Schengen countries, you have to obtain a Schengen visa. Each country has its own visa application form and requirements which can vary greatly.
We can guide you through the document preparation process and provide you with the most accurate information regarding the application for a Schengen visa.
Book a consultation online and speak to one of our visa consultants.
WHY BUY OUR CONSULTATION?
- To have all your Schengen visa queries answered within 10 minutes
- To get the BEST VISA SOLUTION possible in your situation depending on UK residence permit and nationality
- Not to miss your booked holiday if you can’t sort out a visa for YOU or your family member in time OR if your visa is REFUSED
- To define your MAIN DESTINATION and apply for a Schengen visa at the RELEVANT consulate or visa centre, otherwise your visa application WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
- To find out how you can obtain a MULTIPLE entry visa for a few months or years instead of getting single entry visas every time you travel to Europe
- To eliminate the risk of visa REJECTION, especially if you do not have ENOUGH time to book another appointment and reapply for your visa
- To ENSURE your visa application is processed WITHOUT any DELAY
- To ELIMINATE the pain of dealing with a visa REJECTION STAMP in your passport
WHAT DOES THE CONSULTATION COVER?
- We have been dealing with Schengen visas on a daily basis for more than 5 years and we KNOW where and when you need to apply for a visa in order to get the longest Schengen visa possible depending on your UK residence permit and nationality
- We guide you through visa application process answering all HOW questions: HOW to arrange an appointment, HOW LONG it will take to have your visa application processed and HOW you can get your passport back
- We advise you on all visa supporting documents, such us:
Employment letter (accountant letter, letter from personal banker, university letter) – what information the letter should contain, is a copy acceptable, what type of letter to provide when you are self employed, etc
Payslips – when are they required, how many, what to do if you can’t provide payslips, etc
Bank statements – how many, what bank account, how much money to have, is overdrawn statement acceptable, what to do if there is no original, what to do if you do not have a UK bank account, etc
Travel insurance – where to get it, for how long, what documents you need to provide, etc.
Trip confirmation- is it required, do you need to book in advance, what to do if your name is not on the hotel booking, what to provide if you are invited by family or friends, etc
- We check each document for you and fill out visa application form saving you hours of stress time
We DO KNOW how frustrating it can be to miss your paid holiday because your visa was not ready on time, so
CALL US RIGHT NOW FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND GET A VISA SOLUTION WITHIN MINUTES!
Book a consultation online NOW!
Information about Schengen visas
The first thing you should do before applying for a Schengen visa is decide which country you will be travelling to. All travel and accommodation expenses will need to be confirmed before you can apply for a visa.
Schengen CountriesWith a Schengen visa you may travel to 26 European countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
Note: United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland are NOT participants in the Schengen Agreement.