- One Complete Application Form
- 2 Recent Identical Passport Photographs
- Current or Last passport
- Authorised letter signed by the applicant
- If your existing or expired passport has been damaged, defaced or altered, it will be destroyed and not returned to you. We advise that you should photocopy all relevant pages showing stamps and visas, which may help in obtaining replacements.
- Application Forms have to be filled in BLACK INK and CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Photos have to be recent, identical, in colour, NOT back and white, taken within the last month, taken against a light grey or cream background and one needs to be certified.
- A signed authorisation letter is required from the applicant, please contact us for the letter.
Passport Office charge: £148 (up to 10 working days)
Handling fee: £99
We accept cash, cheques payable to Cayos Travel Visas Ltd, postal orders payable to Cayos Travel Visas Ltd or direct transfers.
- APPLICATIONS ARE SENT TO THE PASSPORT OFFICE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- Damaged passports can NOT apply for the premium service as security checks have to be made.
- The Passport Office can not process the application quicker once they have the application.
- Appointments cannot be made until a complete application has been received.
- When your passport arrives, check it carefully. Please make a note of the passport number or take a photocopy of the page showing your details and keep this information in a safe place.
Cayos Consulting Services
40 Bowling Green Lane