Nationals and travel document holders of the following countries can apply for an entry visa at the Azerbaijan Embassy in London:
Other nationals can only apply in London if they hold one the following documents:
- UK work permit
- UK residency permit
- Diplomatic and service passport (on the basis of Note Verbale)
- Passport or travel document of the country, which nationals do not require visa to the UK
Requirements for Azerbajan Visa Application:
Azerbaijan Business Visa
To obtain a business visa, you need to provide the UK company letter (stating your name, position and date your employment commenced) and one of the following documents:
- Invitation from an Azerbaijani company (with a company stamp & signature)
- Invitation from a foreign company based in Azerbaijan (with a company stamp & signature)
- Invitation processed by the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan
Azerbaijan Tourist Visa
This type of visa is issued on a single or double entry basis only. To obtain a tourist visa to Azerbaijan, one of the following additional documentation will be required:
- Confirmation from a travel agency (local or in Azerbaijan)
- Hotel reservation confirmation
- Invitation from an Azerbaijani citizen, accompanied by a photocopy of his/her passport or national identification card
Azerbaijan Transit Visa
This type of visa is issued on a single or double entry basis only. To obtain a private visa to Azerbaijan, the following additional documentation will be required:
- Flight confirmation
1. UK Visa Requirements
At least 3 months UK visa validity after you coming back from your journey.
Valid for at least 3 month upon exit.
One recent colour passport size photograph. White background only (cream and light blue backgrounds are not accepted by the Embassy), shoulders must be in the photograph. It must be 45mm/35mm, printed on normal photographic paper uncounted and full face without sunglasses or head covering.
4. Application forms
- one completed and signed Azerbaijan Consulate application form. (Download)
- one completed and signed Smart Service Consulting order form. (Download)
We accept cash, cheques payable to Smart Service Consulting Ltd, postal orders payable to Smart Service Consulting Ltd or direct transfers.
The cost of your visa to Azebaijan is made up of three charges:
1. AZERBAIJAN CONSULATE CHARGE:
|Processing Time||Single Entry Visa||Double Entry Visa||Multi-Entry Visa|
|4 Working Days||£55||£55||£200|
|3 Working Days||£71||£71||£230|
2. INVITATION CHARGE (AZERBAIJAN VISA SUPPORT DOCUMENTS):
|TYPE||NO. OF ENTRIES||PERIOD||PROCESSING TIME||PRICE|
|TOURIST||SINGLE||1 Month||6 Days||£100|
|BUSINESS||SINGLE||1 Month||5 Days||£120|
|BUSINESS||SINGLE||3 Months||6 Days||£140|
|BUSINESS||DOUBLE||3 Months||5 Days||£180|
|BUSINESS||MULTIPLE||3 Months||5 Days||£270|
Normally, it takes 5-8 working days to obtain your Azerbaijan business invitation. However, in some cases it can take up to 15 working days to process your request. Only once you have this document can you then apply for your Azerbaijan visa.
3. AZERBAIJAN VISA LODGING CHARGES:
|All type of visas||£99|
You can send your documents by Royal Mail Special Delivery to our office or bring them in person. You can collect your passport together with Azerbaijan visa in person or if you would like us to post your documents back to you, please provide a pre-paid special delivery envelope or additional £7 for RMSD before 1pm, OR £15 for RMSD before 9am.
Cayos Consulting Services
40 Bowling Green Lane